Arcane Archives

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Arcane Archives

4 posters

Note for all!

TMI
    TMI
    Jnr Admin/Designer
    Jnr Admin/Designer

Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2008-09-27

Note for all! Empty Note for all!

Post by TMI Sat 27 Sep 2008, 7:10 pm

In no way will anyone be helped in the communication or dealing with angels, that is if it's even possible. This section is merely for some insight on them, descriptions and what not. If I see anyone looking for any help further then such, they will be removed from the occult section of the forum.

Last edited by Incariuz on Fri 03 Oct 2008, 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    J
    J
    Mammon
    Mammon

Number of posts : 62
    Humor : None.
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Note for all! Empty Re: Note for all!

Post by J Mon 29 Sep 2008, 3:19 am

Keep in mind Belial, Lucifer, their children, and the Fallen angels, are still considered Angels.

However, the same concepts for contacting Demons can be applied to the contact of Angels, binding them on the other hand is a different story.
    J
    J
    Mammon
    Mammon

Number of posts : 62
    Humor : None.
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by J Mon 29 Sep 2008, 3:35 am

I'd also like to add that I do not deal with Angels, as they're a worthless breed, but I can help with whatever is needed I suppose.
    MysticSoul
    MysticSoul
    Neophyte
    Neophyte

Number of posts : 117
    Humor : yes thank you.

Post by MysticSoul Mon 29 Sep 2008, 1:08 pm

Incariuz wrote:In no way will anyone be helped in the communication or dealing with angels, that is if it's even possible. This section is merely for some insight on them, descriptions and what not. If I see anyone looking for any help further then such, they will be removed from the occult section of the forum.

So you're talking about the heavenly goody good angels...? lol
    TMI
    TMI
    Jnr Admin/Designer
    Jnr Admin/Designer

Post by TMI Mon 29 Sep 2008, 6:28 pm

MysticSoul wrote:
    Incariuz wrote:In no way will anyone be helped in the communication or dealing with angels, that is if it's even possible. This section is merely for some insight on them, descriptions and what not. If I see anyone looking for any help further then such, they will be removed from the occult section of the forum.

So you're talking about the heavenly goody good angels...? lol

They may be defined as good by modern standards, but angels are no different in comparison to demons, atleast not to my knowledge. The only destinct difference, they serve God.
    Demonda
    Demonda
    God
    God

Number of posts : 151
    Humor : There is no greater evil lest that which we do to ourselves.
    Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by Demonda Mon 29 Sep 2008, 8:58 pm

Ooh explain more!!!
    TMI
    TMI
    Jnr Admin/Designer
    Jnr Admin/Designer

Post by TMI Fri 03 Oct 2008, 7:30 am

Not sure what to explain really but... They realy aren't some peacefull gaurdian like entity that modern society/beliefs have made them out to be. They share all the same qualities to the demonic gods, the only difference being, they work only by the command of God (or they're suppose to). I find it funny how people speak of demons as something to fear so much, when angels can be even more ruthless, and destructive, based on their surrender of their own free will of course. Reading up on a lot of them too, many of them have actually aided and assisted demons, which in turn has put them into a negative light under the eyes of their God, hell, even the great Michael has broken the rules of God, and it is said when the end of days come to hand, he will be punished severely for his disloyalty, and only if he spends his existance to that day under complete loyalty will his existance be preserved (though I'm sure he's just a cowardly fool). I don't remember Michael's story of betrayel though, it has been a long time since I've done any research on such subjects.
    MysticSoul
    MysticSoul
    Neophyte
    Neophyte

Number of posts : 117
    Humor : yes thank you.

Post by MysticSoul Fri 03 Oct 2008, 2:13 pm

Wow, that's very interesting and I never knew about Michael being bad. =) lol

I'll probably look more into this over the weekend.
    TMI
    TMI
    Jnr Admin/Designer
    Jnr Admin/Designer

Post by TMI Sat 04 Oct 2008, 1:45 am

Ya, I had a huge interest in the grigori before, could never find a list of all the names of associated fallen angels, so did tons of google searching. I came across a lot of stuff which spoke of angels not yet fallen, but that disobeyed God in some manner. I could probably find it again, but would take tons of searching again probably.
    Demonda
    Demonda
    God
    God

Number of posts : 151
    Humor : There is no greater evil lest that which we do to ourselves.
    Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by Demonda Sat 04 Oct 2008, 4:54 pm

I have a book somewhere I'll see if I can find it and if it has anything useful this weekend. If it's still in Y-town no deal. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:29 am