Arcane Archives

LeVeyan Satanism

Demonda
    God
    God

Number of posts : 151
    Humor : There is no greater evil lest that which we do to ourselves.
    Registration date : 2008-07-20

LeVeyan Satanism

Post by Demonda on Mon 29 Sep 2008, 12:10 am

J
    Mammon
    Mammon

Number of posts : 62
    Humor : None.
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Re: LeVeyan Satanism

Post by J on Mon 29 Sep 2008, 3:42 am

Blehk...

www.joyofsatan.com

Worthless group of people, completely # worthless.

LaVey was a fool.

God
    God

Post by Demonda on Mon 29 Sep 2008, 3:48 am

To each his own. I haven't gotten through the books yet to decide.
    J
    Mammon
    Mammon

Number of posts : 62
    Humor : None.
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by J on Mon 29 Sep 2008, 3:52 am

Demonda wrote:To each his own. I haven't gotten through the books yet to decide.

He's an atheist, his works weren't meant for anything but drawing in larger crowds to the religion and the left hand path.

I know this, why? because he was Leviathan's child.

Neophyte
    Neophyte

Number of posts : 20
    Humor : You better hope I have a sense of it
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by BlackMagic on Tue 30 Sep 2008, 9:11 am

Meh... If someone's wanting to get every possible twist on Satanism, I guess LaVey is the go to guy for the Hollywood version.
    Demonda
    God
    God

Post by Demonda on Tue 30 Sep 2008, 7:16 pm

Preface to The Satanic Bible

This book was written because, with very few exceptions, every tract and paper, every "secret" grimoire, all the "great works" on the subject of magic, are nothing more than sanctimonious fraud - guilt-ridden ramblings and esoteric gibberish by chroniclers of magical lore unable or unwilling to present an objective view of the subject. Writer after writer, in efforts to state the principles of "white and black magic", has succeeded instead in clouding the entire issue so badly that the would-be student of sorcery winds up stupidly pushing a planchette over a Ouija board, standing inside a pentagram waiting for a demon to present itself, limply tossing I-Ching yarrow stalks like so many stale pretzels, shuffling pasteboards to foretell a future which has lost any meaning, attending seminars guaranteed to flatten his ego - while doing the same to his wallet - and in general making a blithering fool of himself in the eyes of those who know!

The true magus knows that occult bookshelves abound with the brittle relics of frightened minds and sterile bodies, metaphysical journals of self-deceit, and constipated rule-books of Eastern mysticism. Far too long has the subject of Satanic magic and philosophy been written down by wild-eyed journalists of the right-hand path.

The old literature is the by-product of brains festering with fear and defeat, written unknowingly for the assistance of those who really rule the earth, and who, from their Hellish thrones, laugh with noisome mirth.

The flames of Hell burn brighter for the kindling supplied by these volumes of hoary misinformation and false prophecy.

Herein you will find truth - and fantasy. Each is necessary for the other to exist; but each must be recognized for what it is. What you see may not always please you; but you will see!
    Here is Satanic thought from a truly Satanic point of view.

Anton Szandor LaVey
    The Church of Satan
    San Fransisco, Walpurgisnacht 1968

grind_the_xian
    Neophyte
    Neophyte

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2008-10-03

Post by grind_the_xian on Tue 07 Oct 2008, 10:34 am

I myself am a Spiritual Satanist... I found alot of LaVey's theories to be hypocritical, calling on Gods and Goddesses if they didn't exist etc... My opinion anyway...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 24 Sep 2018, 6:13 am