Arcane Archives

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Arcane Archives

Occult: The Dark Arts.

J
    J
    Mammon
    Mammon

Number of posts : 62
    Humor : None.
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Occult: The Dark Arts. Empty Occult: The Dark Arts.

Post by J Mon 29 Sep 2008, 3:23 am

I would like to take this time to quote a post on another forum who's Occult section I moderate. My brother Arcanus has stated it rather perfectly on that forum exactly how things will be treated there, here, and anywhere else he or I decide our services are needed/required/worth using them on.

Firstly, if you are coming in here hoping to find answers to a healing spell/ritual I bid you to leave note the name of the topic "The Dark Arts" so do not come to me hoping for answers on anything that isn't related to it. Secondly, I will post answers to your questions as I see fit, there are too many stupid people thinking that they can toy with darkness. Lastly, I am not held responsible for any decisions you decide to make using these arts, I provide them as a means of 'education'. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Now. getting down to business, if you need any workings for the sake of evil I may provide them. If you have questions, I may/may not answer them. And finally, if you just want to converse about the dark arts that is fine, I just don't want people in here looking for "The Light" or "The Path".

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:08 pm