J
    Mammon
    Mammon

Number of posts : 62
    Humor : None.
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

For those new to the Occult.

Post by J on Mon 29 Sep 2008, 3:28 am

This is a quote of my own from Satanspace.com I moderate the Occult section there, and I expect the same rules to be followed here. These rules are subject to change whenever I feel someone is openly breaking them, or doing something to annoy the living hell out of me.

Well, let's get this out of the way first... Welcome to the world of the Occult, it's a fine world indeed, yet very dangerous if you do not know what you are doing.

With that being said, I need to make a few things clear.

1) Read other threads before posting new topics asking for help, you never know when another thread may have all the answers you are looking for. So please, be patient, and read.

2) When asking for help, information, or just opinions of others on this section, please be intelligent and post coherent thoughts, give a little background as to why you need what you do, it makes it easier for us to aid you.

3) Do not, I repeat, do not message me multiple times with the same question over and over again if I haven't responded to your first message, I'm a busy guy, I will get around to answering your messages, don't worry.

4) Have fun with this section, but please stick to my rules, read the Behavior thread, it has some good points from before I became the moderator of this.

Now run along my children, you've got some studying that needs to be done.

Current date/time is Fri 16 Nov 2018, 6:59 pm